Current Employment Opportunities
Assist Change - Make a difference in someone’s life
1. Family Based Therapists (Bachelor's and Master's Level)
2. Peer Support Specialists (part-time) Armstrong and Indiana Counties
Why should you choose Unity Family Services, Inc.?
We offer our employees:
- Challenging work
- Life/work balance with flexible work schedules
- Professional development
- Competitive benefits
- Client Diversity
- Small, friendly work environment
Our Benefits include (dependent on employment status):
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and holidays
- UPMC Health Plans
- United Concordia Dental coverage
- VBA Vision Insurance
- Paid training opportunities including WPIC family-based training program.
- Company vehicle usage
- Flexible work schedules
- Disability plan
- Retirement plan
Unity Family Services is a service provider that does not permit, condone, or tolerate discrimination on the basis of: sex or gender; sexual orientation; racial; ethnic or national origin; skin color; age; marital status; religious affiliation or belief; political affiliation or belief, physical or mental disability or function limitation; or military service.